Use of Client Information
Our primary goal in collecting information from you and your business is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience while using our site. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our site to make your experience easier and quicker. We may use your email address to send you information about new product and service offerings and communications relative to the use of the site.
If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Paragon’s website may contain links to other websites. While we try to link only to sites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices engaged in by other sites.
Paragon does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
• We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
• We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
This Mobile Privacy Notice summarizes your privacy rights regarding our collection and use of your personal information. It applies to Paragon and our Mobile Application (App) services. By installing and using this App you agree to our use of your personal information as summarized below. In order to maximize the benefits of the App, this mobile short notice lists the App’s optimal collection practices. You’ll be able to opt-in or modify collection settings according to your phone’s privacy settings.
• Location: If you authorize on your device, we access geo-location data (GPS and network-based) to provide our customers’ users a customized experience and to track the location of delivery vehicles.
• Phone/Device ID and Call Information: If you authorize on your device, we access phone status and identity to enable our customers to provide personalized service.
• Photos/Media/Files storage: If you authorize on your device, we permit the capture of pictures of video and access the contents of your USB storage during the delivery process.
• Networking and Connections: If you authorize on your device, we access network and Wi-Fi connections to ensure we have connectivity during operation. We also access Bluetooth settings and allow Bluetooth pairing of peripheral devices such as external bar code imagers or to interact directly with your truck for Electronic Logging.
We capture and use the information described above to provide a personalized experience for our customers as well as to provide the features and functionality required by various apps. We also use the collected information to improve our apps.
We share information with members of our corporate family to improve content and services and to enhance your experience. We will also share with law enforcement or authorized third parties to comply with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration rules regarding transportation.
We protect your information using technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss or misuse.
Special Note about Minors
Children are not eligible to use our services and we ask that minors (under the age of 18) do not submit any personal information to us. If you are a business user and are under the age of 18, please use this service only in conjunction with your parents or guardians.
Questions or Suggestions
If you have a question or comment or wish to change information collected, please contact us.
Paragon Wholesale Foods Corp.
173 Thorn Hill Road
Warrendale, PA 15086
Effective Date: January 1, 2015
Updated: October 3, 2018